1. Start with slicing the onion in half, and then in thin half-rings.
2. Pour a pinch of salt over the onion rings and put them into the salad-bowl.
3. Chop up the tomatoes, the cucumber, and the red pepper and place them, together with the onions, in the salad-bowl.
4. Press the clove of garlic into the salad, add some more salt, a pinch of oregano, some vinegar, some sugar, and some olive oil. Mix everything two spoons and taste it. Add the ingredients to your taste and when it’s all done, start slicing cubes out of the feta cheese.
5. Finally put the feta cheese cubes into the salad and mix one more time.
-> If you place the cheese into the salad too early, the cheese will crumble and mix in with the sauce. Therefore, as you eat with your eyes, I recommend putting the cheese in as the last step.