Cooking time: 40 min
What you need:
1 Chopped Onion
1 Broccoli Heading
1 Tablespoon Crème Fraîche
1 Tablespoon Herbage Cheese
1 Cup of Milk
1. Cook the Pasta in boiling salty water.
2. Add the broccoli for the final 5-6min to the pasta.
3. Chop onions and fry them with some oil in a pan until they get soft but not burned.
4. Put some salt and a cup of milk into the pan. Add cheese and season it with salt and pepper, (if you want you can also add a clove of garlic, however it's not necessary). Stir until it boils. Then get the pen off the stove to add a tablespoon of crème fraîche and a tablespoon of herbage cheese.
5. Mix until the sauce is homogenous. Drain pasta and broccoli from water and serve it together with the cheese sauce on a plate.