1/8 Liter vegetable stock (->no extra salt needed, as the vegetable stock by nature is very salty)
100 ml cream
oil for the pot, pepper
1. Start with cooking the pasta in a pot of boiling salty water.
2. Chop the onion and start frying it in a pot with some oil. When they are brown, but not burned add the sliced mushrooms and the chopped clove of garlic to the onions.
3. Fry them for about 3 minutes while stirring, so it doesn’t burn.
4. Now add the whole spinach leaves into the pot and fry them for another minute. Next pour the vegetable stock in the pot and wait till it boils. About a minute before the pasta is done, get the pot of the sauce off the stove and add the cream to the sauce (Careful: the cream should not boil!).
5. Drain the pasta and put them into the pot of the sauce. Give the pasta and the sauce a minute to connect and add some grounded pepper on top when serving.