Preparation time: 1h, Yield: for 12 people
What do you need:
1.2 kg waxy potatoes
1 heaped tablespoon of beef stock
¼ liter hot water
1 small onion
8 tablespoons vinegar
6 tablespoons oil
Salt, white pepper, sugar
1. Cook, peel and shred the boiled potatoes.
2. Dice onion into small pieces and mix with the potatoes.
3. Now dissolve 1 tablespoon of beef stock in ¼ liter of hot water and add 8 tablespoons of vinegar together with salt, white pepper and sugar and pour over the potatoes.
4. Mix everything carefully and let the potatoes soak up the sauce.
5. Just before serving, add the oil and toss again together with the corn salad.